1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This thread can be locked down. Was able to get my two pairs from the o-forum. Thank you all that helped me out in my quest. :party:

------------------
    Just recently gifted a pair to a family member and would like to replace them.

Ideally looking for 2 pairs. One to wear and one to stare. Looking for one in gently used condition and one complete with box, coin, and papers for show(LNIB). Serialized pairs preferred, but not a deal breaker.

If you are thinking about moving a pair or just want to help out a fellow O-bro, please PM me. Thanks!

X Metal XX 24K - 454636373ab0d.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    There is one on my local craigslist. Under tampa florida. Id PM you about it but seems that is a bit screwy right now from the crash.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Ecko! Sent you a pm. You could also email me at j at 1cito dot com. Thank you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    your inbox is full

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry about that. Please try it again. Thanks!