• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Arrived Today!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

My X Metal XX arrived today from the Bay! I am super stoked as they are in Brand New Condition and came with the complete package!! Here are some quick pics of them. Now I just have to get used to wearing a dark frame as most all my other X Metals are polished or Plasma...lol Just never been a dark frame guy but man I have wanted some XX Metals for a while now....

ebay580_zpsf500601e.jpg

ebay582_zps3dd9818b.jpg

ebay581_zps5df15c66.jpg

ebay586_zpsac2b9845.jpg

ebay585_zps38c1f63f.jpg

Thanks,

Don

Nice find Don!

Thanks Bro! I just happened to get on ebay and they had just been listed. I normally would have watched them for a while but with them being basically brand new I went ahead and jumped on them at $350 coming complete with everything.

I think the XX is my fave x-metal frame, but it's unlikely I'll have one anytime soon. Will probably settle for an XS, although I'm debating another juliet.

I think the XX is my fave x-metal frame, but it's unlikely I'll have one anytime soon. Will probably settle for an XS, although I'm debating another juliet.

Get the XS, you won't regret it. The XS is my fav out of the X Metal line. The way they fan out at the bottom gives super coverage. You will love the XS if you decide to get them!

Installed the 24k Lenses tonight and it they look really nice. Really want some Positive Red Lenses but that is for another day...getting way to expensive so I am done buying for a long while!

ebay587_zpsfab684c4.jpg

ebay588_zps00331cc0.jpg

ebay590_zps427eef99.jpg

ebay591_zps01b91d6b.jpg