• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Arrived Today!!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
getting way to expensive so I am done buying for a long while!

LMAO, famous last words!!! They look good with the 24k lenses in them I'm glad I got a set before they are gone forever. I never liked the fit of the XX they seemed really tight on my head. How do you like the fit?

LMAO, famous last words!!! They look good with the 24k lenses in them I'm glad I got a set before they are gone forever. I never liked the fit of the XX they seemed really tight on my head. How do you like the fit?

Lol!! I should have said I hope I don't see anything else I want :) lol I am trying to decide if I like them in general or not. I love the Juliet but they seem small. I think I am just bias to the X Squared. Like the way the XS fan out at the bottom. The XX fit nicely but something is not singing to me with them... can't figure out what exactly it is. Maybe it is the dark frame that I cannot get used to. They do fit well and are comforable. I actually changed the temple shocks out to 25 as I like them to fit a little snugg. Do you like the way yours look? Just trying to figure out what is not singing to me with them....