• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This thread will be updated with new lenses as they become available. This is to reduce thread counts in this exchange. Post your PM with Frame and Color. Due to Variances in Frame Orbitals, and most of these lenses being Machine cut from factory Templates, there sometimes will be issues with fit. (Exactly the same as Factory lens issues) If this happens please contact me, and return the lens. We will work it out from there or full refund.

These X-Metal lenses are Brand New and custom cut from Oakley Donor lenses with the appropriate curvature. XX-Prices will be $100.00ea, Juliet/Penny -Prices will be $95.00ea, all items shipped CONUS USPS Priority mail with tracking. International Buyers choose and pay their own shipping less 6.00 that I will pay. Payment by paypal gift, or you pay the fees please.

Available for Immediate Shipping: All Lenses are Machine Cut except ICE and Pos Red XX
1. X-Metal XX-- Violet Iridium
2. X-Metal XX-- ICE Iridium
3. X-Metal XX-- Ruby Iridium
4. X-Metal XX-- Tungsten Iridium
5. X-Metal XX-- Pos Red
5. X-Metal Juliet-- Pos Red
6. X-Metal Juliet-- Jade
7. X-Metal Penny-- Pos Red, Hand Cut

1. Violet Iridium XX

2. ICE Iridium XX

3. Ruby Iridium XX

4. Tungsten Iridium XX

5. Pos Red XX
img0544gr.jpg

6. Pos Red Juliet
dsc03642p.jpg

7. Jade Juliet

8. Pos Red Penny, Hand Cut
dsc03592q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
New Lenses Available- Multiples of XX Violet, Juliet Pos Red, XX ICE, plus the others

gal dam I want some copper pennys with +red.

As per our PM, I'll take the +red and jade lenses for the Juliet's.

AWESOME!!! Both are custom cut lenses. One is a Jade Iridium, the other is a +Red Iridium. The lenses are perfectly cut. There were zero fitment issues, they fit as if they were made by Oakley. The bevel on the edges was good also. They look fantastic. I highly recommend his lenses and his quality of work. Thank you Infinite Hero. These look amazing and I will really enjoy having these in my Juliets. I thought I would like the +Red more, but the Jade is surprisingly awesome. Much nicer than I expected.
mike_zpse1bab919.gif

Now some pics to show off the goods.

IMG_0464_zps4a1cddb6.jpg

IMG_0467_zpse97a772e.jpg

IMG_0469_zps1bd835c2.jpg

IMG_0471_zps12dea7f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.