1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    This thread will be updated with new lenses as they become available. This is to reduce thread counts in this exchange. Post your PM with Frame and Color. Due to Variances in Frame Orbitals, and most of these lenses being Machine cut from factory Templates, there sometimes will be issues with fit. (Exactly the same as Factory lens issues) If this happens please contact me, and return the lens. We will work it out from there or full refund.

These X-Metal lenses are Brand New and custom cut from Oakley Donor lenses with the appropriate curvature. XX-Prices will be $100.00ea, Juliet/Penny -Prices will be $95.00ea, all items shipped CONUS USPS Priority mail with tracking. International Buyers choose and pay their own shipping less 6.00 that I will pay. Payment by paypal gift, or you pay the fees please.

Available for Immediate Shipping: All Lenses are Machine Cut except ICE and Pos Red XX
    1. X-Metal XX-- Violet Iridium
    2. X-Metal XX-- ICE Iridium
    3. X-Metal XX-- Ruby Iridium
    4. X-Metal XX-- Tungsten Iridium
    5. X-Metal XX-- Pos Red
    5. X-Metal Juliet-- Pos Red
    6. X-Metal Juliet-- Jade
    7. X-Metal Penny-- Pos Red, Hand Cut

1. Violet Iridium XX

2. ICE Iridium XX

3. Ruby Iridium XX

4. Tungsten Iridium XX

5. Pos Red XX
    X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - img0544gr.jpg
    6. Pos Red Juliet
    X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - dsc03642p.jpg
    7. Jade Juliet

8. Pos Red Penny, Hand Cut
    X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - dsc03592q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    New Lenses Available- Multiples of XX Violet, Juliet Pos Red, XX ICE, plus the others

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    gal dam I want some copper pennys with +red.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As per our PM, I'll take the +red and jade lenses for the Juliet's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    AWESOME!!! Both are custom cut lenses. One is a Jade Iridium, the other is a +Red Iridium. The lenses are perfectly cut. There were zero fitment issues, they fit as if they were made by Oakley. The bevel on the edges was good also. They look fantastic. I highly recommend his lenses and his quality of work. Thank you Infinite Hero. These look amazing and I will really enjoy having these in my Juliets. I thought I would like the +Red more, but the Jade is surprisingly awesome. Much nicer than I expected.
    X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - mike_zpse1bab919.gif
    Now some pics to show off the goods.

X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - IMG_0464_zps4a1cddb6.jpg

X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - IMG_0467_zpse97a772e.jpg

X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - IMG_0469_zps1bd835c2.jpg

X-Metal XX Custom Lenses: Various Color Ways OEM Donor's Updated 6/15/13 - IMG_0471_zps12dea7f2.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.