1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Glasses, original bag, box, coin, frame in very good condition, tight coupler, new rubber all around but lenses must be replaced (so add $65)----$220 shipped. Is that a reasonable price?

And then, would you guys put in the original Black Iridium or 24K???

To clarify I bought these and yes they are the plain X Metal version. Just curious if this was a good buy.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Is this the plain x metal version

3. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

get it man... you're just looking to a 65 bucks worth of lenses!!!! and I'd go for BI...

4. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I would say that's a good price...if it was the pair that was on eBay, they looked like they were in really good shape too. I would stick with the Black Iridium, but that's just me.

5. v2kjokerz

v2kjokerz Oakley Enthusiast

Wow that was on my watch list and was about to put something but I had to go to a meeting :sad: late again.......

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Id been working the seller since the minute he'd listed them. He finally agreed to end and sell to me as long as I was the high bidder...such is within eBay policy. I may not keep these if a decent price or trade arises on a TIO2

7. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

My high bid on those was $200. Did you get them for $211? If you want to get rid of them, let me know.