• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Metal XX Ear Stem And Nose Piece Kit...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a new X-Metal XX ear stem and nose piece kit. Has to be NIB OEM. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck. Oem kits are about impossible. I'd go line gear

a seller from italy has oem XX nose rubber...m.mauricio ebay name...you have to pm him...

Thanks I'll check that out.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck. Oem kits are about impossible. I'd go line gear

Spot on!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks I'll check that out.

it will be worth checking and you have to act quickly...bought 3sets from him a month ago...he dont post them in ebay...here is a pics to prove it...i could have buy them all and resell but im trying to help my fellow O'fers who is on need...its 12euro plus p&p...
hu9u6ydy.jpg

a2y6ezyg.jpg

for some reason Ebay has it setup so I can't search for him. I can find his user name but it says he has nothing to offer for sale.

Another option, since you are a collector, is to buy your next colorway of XX boxed with rubbers. Use the extra XX nose pads with Juliet ear socks on your present pair and call it done. I'd be interested to see what this seller feels that pairs of these pads are worth. Probably as much as the delta between a boxed and unboxed pair of XX.

that sounds like a good reason to buy another pair of glasses!!!

Username Hidden said:
Another option, since you are a collector, is to buy your next colorway of XX boxed with rubbers. Use the extra XX nose pads with Juliet ear socks on your present pair and call it done. I'd be interested to see what this seller feels that pairs of these pads are worth. Probably as much as the delta between a boxed and unboxed pair of XX.
not far off considering theyre next to impossible to get..