1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a new X-Metal XX ear stem and nose piece kit. Has to be NIB OEM. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck. Oem kits are about impossible. I'd go line gear

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    a seller from italy has oem XX nose rubber...m.mauricio ebay name...you have to pm him...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks I'll check that out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Spot on!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    it will be worth checking and you have to act quickly...bought 3sets from him a month ago...he dont post them in ebay...here is a pics to prove it...i could have buy them all and resell but im trying to help my fellow O'fers who is on need...its 12euro plus p&p... X-Metal XX Ear Stem And Nose Piece Kit... - hu9u6ydy.jpg
    X-Metal XX Ear Stem And Nose Piece Kit... - a2y6ezyg.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    for some reason Ebay has it setup so I can't search for him. I can find his user name but it says he has nothing to offer for sale.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Another option, since you are a collector, is to buy your next colorway of XX boxed with rubbers. Use the extra XX nose pads with Juliet ear socks on your present pair and call it done. I'd be interested to see what this seller feels that pairs of these pads are worth. Probably as much as the delta between a boxed and unboxed pair of XX.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that sounds like a good reason to buy another pair of glasses!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    not far off considering theyre next to impossible to get..