• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX - First X Metal Buy Since 1999

XXRed_zpse0a46c39.jpg

I just recently joined and currently going around the forum to look around whenever I find time... this is probably one of the best sunglasses I've seen. Very, very nice. :)

I'll leave center X piece and maybe some nose bombs near the sink. I'll clean them and mess around for a week or so. Every time I get mail, I'll say, "ooo, more parts came" and pretend to be putting together a Romeo from various "damaged/salvage" parts. Since we just finished renovating our house, I'll take photos with the parts in the background, etc. The only way this works is because I keep a slush fund. My wife controls the Finances and there is no way I'd get away with it but if it doesn't hit the books, then the only explaination is that I've either sold something, traded for it or did some kind of service for it!

After years of Honda boxes streaming in she's gonna balk at sunnies?

After years of Honda boxes streaming in she's gonna balk at sunnies?

Haha! Well, since that posting... i was able to work out an allowance. While i made different efforts to hint and lead her in that direction... it came from her so its like it was her idea!

Every pay cheque i am allowed to siphon off a “fair” and regular amount that i can save/spend however i want! Sunnies, Honda parts, most recently theatre chairs, computer equipment, tech bs, etc.

Highly recommended and has made us both a lot happier! One of my close friends under a tight leash also now receives an allowance and is much happier too!

:rofl: read all the thread and you guys are one sneaky @#&^%@*. for me i guess its better to just come clean and tell my wife my new passion of collecting oakley sunnies, but also let her appreciate that there is some sort of an investment factor in these items as they appreciate value in time since they fall within the sought after vintage/rare items for collectors.....just a thought

Haha! Well, since that posting... i was able to work out an allowance. While i made different efforts to hint and lead her in that direction... it came from her so its like it was her idea!

Every pay cheque i am allowed to siphon off a “fair” and regular amount that i can save/spend however i want! Sunnies, Honda parts, most recently theatre chairs, computer equipment, tech bs, etc.

Highly recommended and has made us both a lot happier! One of my close friends under a tight leash also now receives an allowance and is much happier too!
I got a second job. I have to save about half that money for tax purposes, but having a little extra for fun stuff does help.

Latest Posts

Back