1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Debating whether i want to trade my XX, thought i'd see if there's any interest, non serialized X Metal/Black iridium with box and coin (no paperwork), like new condition.
    X Metal XX For Pit Boss? - 8544439223_930f8292fc_z.jpg
    X Metal XX by Silent Oz, on Flickr

Not 100% sure i want to part with it, but i figure if i get no interest than i can stop thinking about it. Looking for either matte or polished (preferred) black Pit Boss, not interested in any other trades at the moment. May sell for cash in the future if no one wants to trade.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ooooh I'm tempted. Not sure if I would trade PB for just the xx. Maybe if there's something else? I have the polished with VR28 too haha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah xx for a pit boss might be a bit optimistic. Even if the xx is an older model

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm i thought it was a fairly even trade... PM'd Carlito

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    It depends on the person really. A 24k Xx or ti02 would probably a little more even but like I said depends on the person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol very true, if it's was a Ti02 I wouldn't have hesitated

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    If it was a ti02 he wouldn't trade it lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest