• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Metal XX Lg. Nose Bombs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for 1-2 sets of new X-Metal XX nose bombs. Let me know what you have please.

If you have 2 sets I might even be willing to trade a XM 2 tier stand for them.

Some people reacted to this post.
These tend to be hard to come by. I know i have trouble finding spares. In case you don't have luck and don't mind aftermarket: linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28

Username Hidden said:
These tend to be hard to come by. I know i have trouble finding spares. In case you don't have luck and don't mind aftermarket: linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28
I had that feeling :( but figure I'd ask my O Brothers just in case.

The other option is to use Juliet nose bombs if you're going to be wearing them or want to keep your current ones new. I did this while i was vacationing in Boston a few years back. I went to the O store to see if they had anything and of course they didn't. I asked if we could try a Juliet nose piece and while it's a stretch, it does work. Just throwing options your way.

Thanks @SpliceD maybe I'll have to give that a shot.

Are rhe XX's visually a different design or do they adapt to a larger hinge on the frame?

I was lucky enough years back to have a local O store give me a set of nose bombs for my Juliets as they didn't have any for sale. They wouldn't stay on the frames and had a larger opening. I've since replaced with OEM Juliet rubbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.