1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for 1-2 sets of new X-Metal XX nose bombs. Let me know what you have please.

If you have 2 sets I might even be willing to trade a XM 2 tier stand for them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    These tend to be hard to come by. I know i have trouble finding spares. In case you don't have luck and don't mind aftermarket: linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had that feeling :( but figure I'd ask my O Brothers just in case.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    The other option is to use Juliet nose bombs if you're going to be wearing them or want to keep your current ones new. I did this while i was vacationing in Boston a few years back. I went to the O store to see if they had anything and of course they didn't. I asked if we could try a Juliet nose piece and while it's a stretch, it does work. Just throwing options your way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @SpliceD maybe I'll have to give that a shot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are rhe XX's visually a different design or do they adapt to a larger hinge on the frame?

I was lucky enough years back to have a local O store give me a set of nose bombs for my Juliets as they didn't have any for sale. They wouldn't stay on the frames and had a larger opening. I've since replaced with OEM Juliet rubbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.