• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX Linegear Small Vs. Large Nosepads ... ?

The fit on the frames seems great, my XXs are in pieces right now, so I haven't got a change to try them out yet. When I get everything back together, I'll shoot some pics. They're really small vs. the ones I pulled off, but I think I was using the large after the smaller OEM ones were lost.

Got new grey OEM lenses coming in, everything all fixed up, new nose pieces, stoked to have a "new" pair :D

Following up now that I've got my XXs up and running again (see my other thread) :D Worn them a couple of days now and the small nose bombs let the glasses sit very tight around your eyes, like if you lift your cheeks up, they slightly contact the lower edge of the frame. It's actually pretty nice since it prevents any stray light in from the top/sides, but feels way different vs. the old ones I was using. Though those were likely the large size OEM, possibly the wrong parts, and combined with the loose nose bridge, the overall effect with this refresh is huge.

Im gonna have to order some of those, I only have the small ones for my xs and juliets and i think the xx would sit better, closer to my face. Thanks for the heads up!

No sweat ... FWIW, I used the default standard shipping (like Japan postal standard) and it was ~ 2 weeks to Florida (March 21st to April 3rd), they got into the shipping system after a day.

I think I'm going to order a full Juliet rubber kit from them in Red or Blue with some matching OEM lenses :D