• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Nose Pads

if linegear dont do them yet, youre sorely out of luck aftermarket wise.. theyre the leader in regards to rubber kits. my last pair was from oakley australia. the lady on the phone swore they didnt have any left, but when i sent the frame in for a tuneup they came with nosepads back- SCORE! that was half a year back though.
Thanks, will keep trying!

If you're desperate, a cheap but effective substitute is notepads from Juliet's. They don't fit perfectly, but will work. Just gotta stretch them onto the mounts.

I had the opportunity to visit an Oakley Vault @ "Woodbury Commons," an outlet mall near me here in NY. When I walked in wearing my X Metal XX's, all the sales people took notice - nice to be noticed! As I expected (as I have tried before), there were absolutely no original nose pads to be had. So we tried Splice D's suggestion and it proved to to be a virtual fix! For $9.00 + tax the problem was solved! Got a spare set of nose pads and temple socks out of the deal as well! The sales person also did a quick "tightening up" and even threw in a microfiber bag gratis! Nice folks! So thanks, SpiceD, for the sage advice!

Back