• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX Prices

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to grab a pair of X-metal XX (probably not soon, unless the price is REALLY good), for around the $200-$300 price range

I know that's a bit low, but I don't want to spend upwards of $500 on a daily wear pair.

So, forum, I ask you:

With that kind of price, what would be a fair expectation of what I would get? In terms of colorway, box/no box, coin/no coin, condition, etc.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to grab a pair of X-metal XX (probably not soon, unless the price is REALLY good), for around the $200-$300 price range

I know that's a bit low, but I don't want to spend upwards of $500 on a daily wear pair.

So, forum, I ask you:

With that kind of price, what would be a fair expectation of what I would get? In terms of colorway, box/no box, coin/no coin, condition, etc.

I'm not an expert or anything but i recently bought a pair, based on what i saw you'll only get the frame and possibly not in great condition in that price range

Damn. looks like I'll have to really luck out to get anything decent eh?

i once saw a closed listing on the bay, BIN £50 for a tio2 x metal xx, they'd listed it as 'Oakley sunglasses'. Poor bastard didnt know what he had! But yeah you'll be lucky to get anything decent on that budget. $350+ and you'll get something worth while if you can stretch to that

I have my xmetal xx that needs a tune but I don't think I could take less than 325/350 for it. Prices have really jumped lately.

I think the prices started going up when Oakley announced they were pulling the plug on the X-Metal line last year. 18 months ago, you could have gotten some for considerably less money than today.

I recently purchase an XM XX 24k for 200 but needs a tune up and new lens but the gold plated on the hammerstem tip are still good and no fading. The pair doesn't have a box or coin. Most 24k's out there has gold fading, After 2 weeks I purchased another XM XX, bnew for only 250 with box and coin. Just be patient on looking and you will definetly get what you want, it takes time but its worth it. Good luck!

i once saw a closed listing on the bay, BIN £50 for a tio2 x metal xx, they'd listed it as 'Oakley sunglasses'. Poor bastard didnt know what he had! But yeah you'll be lucky to get anything decent on that budget. $350+ and you'll get something worth while if you can stretch to that

Hmm well i might have to hold off longer than I'd like. Maybe I'll luck out too haha

Back