1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys I'm trying to buy some X metal XX. I recently purchased juliets and realized they look good, but i'd rather have a larger pair of metals to fit my larger face :smile:

I would prefer the frames in plasma but any will do.

Not really looking for insanely low serials or anything just a decently solid/tight and fairly clean pair. Willing to take any condition and I'll have the x man refinish if necessary . Not really biased on the lens color. PM me what you've got and maybe we can make a deal. To help narrow it down I'm looking to spend between $200 - $300 give or take. Paypal is ready!

I also have a pair of x-metal/black iridium juliets, clean, a little loose but ive held much worse, that I would be willing to trade for the XX's. Obviously I will add cash on top if necessary.

To keep the thread clean pm me any offers, questions, or concerns. Thanks guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    i am afraid it will take you a while to get LNIB...coz that is what your description implies...would recommend to try buying a good pair and change new replacement lens...just saying....

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, correction; some scratches are fine, preferably no major flaws, I'm fine with small scratches and some weathering just not a 5/10 frame. Either way please let me know what you have to offer!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Does anyone have a decent pair of plasma XX's?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent on plasma XX

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for basically any x metal xx that I can refinish or tune up if necessary. I am also interested in frames only, just please have all rubber. Anyone interested in x metal Juliet's with black iridium?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I've got about $360 I can part with. I would prefer plasma frames if possible but open to almost any finish other than 24k

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Xx's on their way and then off to the x man. Will post a new thread for my juliet sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.