• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal XX Sale! All 4 Colorways!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got 4 colorways of XX up for grabs. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping via registered mail with tracking #. No trades, just straight up sales. Thanks. 1. Mint condition low serial (XP 0006XX) Plasma w Ice iridium - SOLD Complete with box (matching serial), coin and bag Everything is tight and no scratches on lens Small nose pads and size 15 T-shox installed bg53.jpg 2. X Metal (non serial) w Linegear ruby lens + OEM black iridium lens - SOLD Linegear lenses are perfect, no scratches OEM lenses have some light scratches, i'd give it 9/10 condition Nose bridge flex couplers is just a tad looser compared to new / tuned up, but not to the extent that it is floppy. minor scuffs on left orbital as in the pic. small nose pads and size 15 T-Shox installed Glasses (2 sets of lenses) and bag only k4cz.jpg 3. Excellent condition 1st Gen serialed (XT 03XXXX) TiO2 w Black iridium -SOLD Lenses are scratchless, frame is tight just like new, one tiny nick on the top of left orbital (see pic) small nose pads and size 15 T-Shox installed Glasses and bag only giej.jpg 4. Non serial 24K w 24K iridium - SOLD Some scratches on lenses 8/10 condition, minor paint wear on tips of ear stems, small nick on nose bridge Frame is tight small nose pads and size 15 T-shox installed Comes with box and bag. NO COIN fo0e.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice collection!!
Wish I had the cash to make an offer on the lot.
GLWS!!

Where have all the"I want a plasma/Ice XX" brigade gone.

U got pm

May be the 780 price

We are poor. No dig at seller

Dont like the $780- wait another 18 months for the next one to surface :(

Username Hidden said:
Dont like the $780- wait another 18 months for the next one to surface :(
Hey hey. I made my qualifying offer