1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    I got 4 colorways of XX up for grabs. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping via registered mail with tracking #. No trades, just straight up sales. Thanks. 1. Mint condition low serial (XP 0006XX) Plasma w Ice iridium - SOLD Complete with box (matching serial), coin and bag Everything is tight and no scratches on lens Small nose pads and size 15 T-shox installed X-Metal XX Sale! All 4 Colorways! - bg53.jpg 2. X Metal (non serial) w Linegear ruby lens + OEM black iridium lens - SOLD Linegear lenses are perfect, no scratches OEM lenses have some light scratches, i'd give it 9/10 condition Nose bridge flex couplers is just a tad looser compared to new / tuned up, but not to the extent that it is floppy. minor scuffs on left orbital as in the pic. small nose pads and size 15 T-Shox installed Glasses (2 sets of lenses) and bag only X-Metal XX Sale! All 4 Colorways! - k4cz.jpg 3. Excellent condition 1st Gen serialed (XT 03XXXX) TiO2 w Black iridium -SOLD Lenses are scratchless, frame is tight just like new, one tiny nick on the top of left orbital (see pic) small nose pads and size 15 T-Shox installed Glasses and bag only X-Metal XX Sale! All 4 Colorways! - giej.jpg 4. Non serial 24K w 24K iridium - SOLD Some scratches on lenses 8/10 condition, minor paint wear on tips of ear stems, small nick on nose bridge Frame is tight small nose pads and size 15 T-shox installed Comes with box and bag. NO COIN X-Metal XX Sale! All 4 Colorways! - fo0e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Nice collection!!
    Wish I had the cash to make an offer on the lot.
    GLWS!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have all the"I want a plasma/Ice XX" brigade gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U got pm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    May be the 780 price

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%