• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX Serial Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries about the lenses as I'm trading just for the frame only. Need to put Rx lenses in it.

Is it possible that the owner has the stem lasered though? Will that ruin the value of the frame?
Remote chance. Grab a pic of the etching and we'll see. Is it anything rediculously low serialed or a weird serial?

Remote chance. Grab a pic of the etching and we'll see. Is it anything rediculously low serialed or a weird serial?

I guess the letter and number were quite right, just font and size as mentioned.
I compared it with the one on my polished Juliet and see the difference.
Do you have pic of different type of font with you? Can you PM me?

I guess the letter and number were quite right, just font and size as mentioned.
I compared it with the one on my polished Juliet and see the difference.
Do you have pic of different type of font with you? Can you PM me?

I dont have them with me currently. But thinking back, its weird that the serial would fade on an xmetal frame.

Hmm. A pic would really help.

I dont have them with me currently. But thinking back, its weird that the serial would fade on an xmetal frame.

Hmm. A pic would really help.
I've been trying to find pic from Google for a while now. But all I can find is like the one in pictures posted earlier.

Are you not able to get a pic of the frame in question?
Not right now. They're with the owner. I'll see him tomorrow.

I'd be better if I could get various photos of the serial when I see the actual frame again tomorrow though.

takes some serious wear to fade a Xmetal XX serial- must have really been used hard. only serial fade i've heard of is the titanium gen1. will be curious to see a pic tomorrow (y)
Will take a pic and post once I got them in hand mate.
By the way even the serial is lasered I should still go for it right?
Should it be the factor with future value or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.