• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Tio2 Box Question

gs300

Oakley Expert
Elizabethtown, Ky
I need pictures or help concering x metal xx tio2 box and coin. Does anybody have pics of what the box and coin look like? Please pm me pics or post them here.

Thanks,

I don't have any boxes for my XX's as i acquired them all after they were discontinued, but i'm pretty sure they look like the old x metal boxes.

Here's a pic of my old Juliet box and the coins for the juliet and the XX. I just flipped the juliet coin over as they are the same as the XX so you can see both sides at once.

6812724333_7830362749_b.jpg
[/url]

I don't have any boxes for my XX's as i acquired them all after they were discontinued, but i'm pretty sure they look like the old x metal boxes.

Here's a pic of my old Juliet box and the coins for the juliet and the XX. I just flipped the juliet coin over as they are the same as the XX so you can see both sides at once.

6812724333_7830362749_b.jpg
[/url]
I think all of the TI02's came with the old X-Metal boxes...the 24K/24K Gold Iridium and X-Metal/Black Iridium that were released in 2009 came with the new style X-Metal boxes.

Back