• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX/ X Metal-black Iridium,is It In A Fair Price Or A Steal?

So a 1999 release XX should have a serial... I don't like listings or sellers that have bad info. Only a steal if you get a decent product.

If that is when was produced then yes. If you're just going by the date on a coin then that's not necessarily true. The coin dates never changed

If that is when was produced then yes. If you're just going by the date on a coin then that's not necessarily true. The coin dates never changed

Well it was obvious that seller doesn't know anything about the sunglasses that I just bought from him, he just based it with the coin date. Even for Romeo 2 coin, the date doesn't change at all and they didn't even change the name from Romeo to Romeo 2 coin, by the way I was referring to the 1st release of romeo 2, but afterwards they change the coin with Romeo 2, the same as the coin of X Squared.

Just got my new XM XX and it was confirmed that it was really fresh and brand new, Black iridium is 100% authentic. Can't wait to to put +red to this baby.

How do you know if black iridium lenses are 100% authentic ? My bro bought fake pitboss on ebay (we didn't know at that time) and when we compared the lenses I didn't see anything different. Now that I know they are fake I'd look more closely but I lost mine during a trip to florida...

Thanks !

How do you know if black iridium lenses are 100% authentic ? My bro bought fake pitboss on ebay (we didn't know at that time) and when we compared the lenses I didn't see anything different. Now that I know they are fake I'd look more closely but I lost mine during a trip to florida...

Thanks !

Most of the fakes gives you a head ache after a couple of hour, and the feel is different. Because oakley has the technology of the xyz optics that the fakes doesn't have, that is why oakley is the best.