• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX/ X-Metal Juliet are the same?

That's a damn good fake XX... I mean sure there are some tells but it looks very well made and to be honest if it was blasted and refinished I doubt many could tell. Now once they make it into your hands it might get super obvious that these are fake. But damn it's scary how close these look...

That's a damn good fake XX... I mean sure there are some tells but it looks very well made and to be honest if it was blasted and refinished I doubt many could tell. Now once they make it into your hands it might get super obvious that these are fake. But damn it's scary how close these look...
The orbital cuts are the best giveaway, those are miles off looking real.

Glad I am not in the market for a XX right now... Might have fallen for it ;)
With that particular example the finish alone was a dead giveaway. If you are familiar with the finishes that the XX came with you'd be suspicious of that ebay pair right away.

I am suspicious of women who say "I just want to focus on my career right now"... Not sure how that applies but felt it needed to be said.

Back