• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!!!!

Hiya Guys,

Need to fund a house project. Selling my X Metal XX (X Metal Frame Black Iridium Lens). No serial

Condition is about 9.5/10 Comes with box, coin, spare rubbers, micro fiber cloth, papers. Sorry stand not included :)

Looking at getting SOLD. International buyers PM me for shipping qoute.

That's OBO!

If you need high resolution pictures PM me your e-mail add and I can send you large pictures.

Let me know if you're interested. You get everything that is posted on the pictures not including the stand Sorry.

Fire me your best offer and we can talk.

Paypal please!

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
your box outer sleeve is for a polished penny, and the main box is for a gen1/2 XX... so am i right to say the glasses are a mismatched pair of gen3, 2009 re-release hydrophobic XX? or is it a warranty gen 2 frame (no serial) that is not hydrophobic (and would match the main box?)

cheers

Username Hidden said:
your box outer sleeve is for a polished penny, and the main box is for a gen1/2 XX... so am i right to say the glasses are a mismatched pair of gen3, 2009 re-release hydrophobic XX? or is it a warranty gen 2 frame (no serial) that is not hydrophobic (and would match the main box?)

cheers

Oooops sorry,

Yes it's a warranty frame according to the guy I bought it from locally. I know the boxes are not matching. I bought it off him as a whole set.

ah ok so a gen2 frame. the xmetal finish on those are pretty nice... glws!

Sold!!!!