1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD!!!!

Hiya Guys,

Need to fund a house project. Selling my X Metal XX (X Metal Frame Black Iridium Lens). No serial

Condition is about 9.5/10 Comes with box, coin, spare rubbers, micro fiber cloth, papers. Sorry stand not included :)

Looking at getting SOLD. International buyers PM me for shipping qoute.

That's OBO!

If you need high resolution pictures PM me your e-mail add and I can send you large pictures.

Let me know if you're interested. You get everything that is posted on the pictures not including the stand Sorry.

Fire me your best offer and we can talk.

Paypal please!

X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium) - IMG_0975.jpg

X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium) - IMG_0979.jpg

X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium) - IMG_0976.jpg

X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium) - IMG_0977.jpg

X Metal XX (X Metal With Black Iridium) - IMG_0973.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    your box outer sleeve is for a polished penny, and the main box is for a gen1/2 XX... so am i right to say the glasses are a mismatched pair of gen3, 2009 re-release hydrophobic XX? or is it a warranty gen 2 frame (no serial) that is not hydrophobic (and would match the main box?)

cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oooops sorry,

Yes it's a warranty frame according to the guy I bought it from locally. I know the boxes are not matching. I bought it off him as a whole set.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ah ok so a gen2 frame. the xmetal finish on those are pretty nice... glws!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!!!!