• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X Metal XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon,

I am looking to trade a non serialized X Metal XX. I have purchased brand new oem black iridium lenses included and the frame is currently on its way back from the x man after receiving a fresh tune-up, refinish touch-up, and clear coat. Rubbers are also in good condition. Pics incoming...

Several times I have purchased an XX with the intention of starting a collection of them, and each time I have inevitably moved them on. For those who care why, I just seem to be one of the odd balls that prefer a Juliet over an XX, no matter how hard I try. I would like to test the waters here to see if I could potentially get something I am after in trade. If I can't find something I will likely just keep it, no sales at this time please. I am located in the US but will entertain over seas offers. Things I am after include (I am willing to add/receive cash on either end to make a deal work):

R1 - any finish, any condition
R2 - Polished
Penny - X Metal/Ruby, Copper
Juliet - JB Serial, 1st gen Plasma 'Bone'

Thank you, and special thanks to the X man for hooking yet another forum member up with a killer work product! I am keeping the other frame all to myself!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Long gone or still available?

Username Hidden said:
Long gone or still available?
He has not been on since May.