1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good afternoon,

I am looking to trade a non serialized X Metal XX. I have purchased brand new oem black iridium lenses included and the frame is currently on its way back from the x man after receiving a fresh tune-up, refinish touch-up, and clear coat. Rubbers are also in good condition. Pics incoming...

Several times I have purchased an XX with the intention of starting a collection of them, and each time I have inevitably moved them on. For those who care why, I just seem to be one of the odd balls that prefer a Juliet over an XX, no matter how hard I try. I would like to test the waters here to see if I could potentially get something I am after in trade. If I can't find something I will likely just keep it, no sales at this time please. I am located in the US but will entertain over seas offers. Things I am after include (I am willing to add/receive cash on either end to make a deal work):

R1 - any finish, any condition
    R2 - Polished
    Penny - X Metal/Ruby, Copper
    Juliet - JB Serial, 1st gen Plasma 'Bone'

Thank you, and special thanks to the X man for hooking yet another forum member up with a killer work product! I am keeping the other frame all to myself!!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Long gone or still available?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%