• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

I've seen at least 4.
When visiting an Oakley Vault a guy around it was wearing Juliets
Was visting a customer out in Alabama and one of the employees out to lunch had a Juliet hanging from his collar
Saw a guy in Washington DC wearing Juliets walking around the river basin looking at Cherry Blossoms
And lastly, was at a local match and saw a guy sporting a 24K Juliet (not the very limited edition one)

This was in the last 6 months or so.

I have never seen any now that I think of it and Mississippi is a very hot and sunny place. Heck we don't even have a Oakey Outlet nor a Vault Store here. Always wondered why considering our weather is so perfect for Sunglasses...Not many X Metals here that I have seen being out and about.

This past Saturday day I was weaing my juliets (plasma/emerald) and I saw another fellow wearing plasma/ice juliets.

I forgot I did see a pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized Juliets on a lady's head while at City Creek Center a few weeks back (upscale type mall in Salt Lake). Different to see them on women, that's for sure.

I actually see quit a few people wearing Juliet's in Minnesota.
. Just saw a guy last weekend wearing a pair of X Metal with black iridiums at the MN zoo.
. I had on a pair of my Ducati Juliet's.

Back