• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

My brother in law has a pair of plasma/fire iridium Juliets he wears on duty as a deputy sheriff. He's the reason why I got hooked on them. Other than that, I've only ever seen anyone wearing x-metals at the O Store.

I agree with most on this thread, i see Oakley wearers all the time and have yet to see someone actually walking down the street wearing some x metals. I for one, have only started my collection, and the ones I have don't really fit my face... anyone selling their xx or romeos? hehhe

About a month ago I saw three other people wearing Juliets on the same day and all three were at a local amusement park here in Utah. One guy was wearing what seemed to be polished Carbon/Black Juliets that he repeatedly cleaned with his soccer shirt and I saw two seperate people wearing Plasma/Emerald

Other than my own reflection I haven't seen anyone else wearing them or any other X-Metal lately.

One reason i can think of is the forum members have a large portion of the xmetals in existence, that is why it is seldom seen in the wild. Lol

When I lived in Lake Tahoe I would see X metals quite a bit a few times a week. That was 11 years ago. When on vacation in the Tahoe area I see them now and then.
Out on the east coast, upstate NY I never see them, that includes O stores and Vaults. I do however notice a LOT of frogskins, O matter and quite a bit of wire RX.

I went to visit my wife at work the other day (she cuts hair) so I'm in the waiting area and there is this family waiting on dad to get his hair cut. I'm sitting next to this kid, he couldn't have been more than 10 or 12 and he has on a pair of Juliets. I was so amazed I don't even know what the colorway was. I think the lenses were ice lol.

Latest Posts

Back