1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

You'll need to dig through the various merchants but there are s number of X Squared and Juliet for $209 to $250. Some of these are from Altrec, some from Framedepot and some from Amazon. Through Amazon Altrec still as the Polished Carbon and OO BIP for $240 even though sold out on their website...they had 1 X Metal and Ruby XS but I just bought it.....Frame Depot has it same price though.

Here's a couple links to start...like I said, dig and there's more

http://www.amazon.com/Oakley-Mens-X-Squared-Polarized-Sunglasses/dp/B0033PS0CE/ref=pd_sbs_a_3

Amazon.com: Oakley Men's X-Squared Metal Sunglasses: Clothing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the heads up, picked up a x metal ruby juliet and a ruby xs. As if I needed to spend another $500 right now...

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Wow Plasma with Fire Polarized for $244 shipped is an awesome deal!

4. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Well against my better judgement..... I sprung for a new pair of X... I didnt get the pair I originally wanted as they were already sold out but I decided to pick up a pair. Maybe if I have a good weekend selling and they still have what i want I'll pick up another pair this weekend.

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Damn it's tempting!

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

I zero intention of buying another pair right now...but with the line shutting down and surveying the collection and realizing I only had one X Metal frame (Romeo 1) I couldn't pass on $210 shipped for a X Squared Ruby...those are rare already on eBay and when they do pop up its $250, $275, $300....they'll only get pricier once production stops. I wanted to get a couple others (Juliet Ice Polarized, X Squared Polished Carbon 00 BIP) but I just can't do it right now. Ah well...now I have symmetry....4 Juliets, 4 X Squared.

7. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

thanks for the heads up just ordered a pair of X Squared X metal/ ruby for 213 awesome deal wish I could get more!!!

8. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

The plasma is still over $300.00 :(

9. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Ordered a third pair, Plasma with Fire Polarized

10. ucdavis4PT0gpa

Yeah for some reason the Ice XS never came down in price even though under normal circumstances its the cheapest