1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Linegear Japan

Linegear Japan X-Metal Professional Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Hi all,

Linegear is doing a survey to understand X-metal customers more. If you could spare 3-5 minutes, we are grateful. We also offer some price award end of this month by lottery.

Valid entries* are eligible for a chance of winning a price: 1st 300$ pay by PayPal, 2nd Linegear lenses one pair of your choice, 3rd Linegear rubber set of your choice.

To be announced on 30 April 2016 (tentative and subject to change) on our site & FB page.

Feel free to share to other x-metal users!

Survey: X-Metal replacement of your choice Survey

Note: *Valid entries requires proving you own at least one X-Metal & a valid PayPal address for delivering the price. Linegear's staff, Linegear's resellers are not allowed to participate in the lottery!

Nyreth, #1 Stunna!, stevepc74 and 4 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Took they survey.

We need more choices for colors on replacement rubbers and parts for the R2.

Thank you.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats to @kronin323

Good luck to everyone else. :rofl:

Sent from my surfboard in Hawaii while hanging 10

4. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

I also mentioned the R2 rubber issue in my survey. Either way, thank you Linegear for everything you make to keep our metals fully functional!

Nyreth, Linegear Japan and supersharp like this.
  5. Linegear Japan

Linegear Japan X-Metal Professional Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Thank you everyone for taking time to fill up. Still need more voices. Please pass on to your friends/customer, we'll appreciate that.

6. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

Bump ;) for great guys with great stuffs

Linegear Japan likes this.
  7. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

Survey complete

8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Considering how this survey is being conducted by a 3rd party, I'd be interested in how they collate and report the results...

That's why I normally don't participate in surveys. I mean, if someone wants to ask my opinion and discuss a subject, I'm open to it. But answering a bunch of the same multiple-choice questions everybody else is answering, not worth my time. Unless there's a good cash prize or I'm otherwise getting paid... ;)

Though this one was a combo of multiple-choice and free-text answers. So I think it'd be interesting how the free-text results are reported...

Linegear Japan likes this.
  9. stevepc74

stevepc74 Oakley Collector Premium Member

My thoughts exactly, especially the small Screw rubbers, which are very easily lost and very difficult to replace.

supersharp likes this.
  10. stevepc74

stevepc74 Oakley Collector Premium Member

Thanks for taking the time to ask our opinions Linegear Japan and thanks for all your efforts over the last few years in helping to keep our metals alive, we all applaud you :drinks:

Linegear Japan and supersharp like this.