• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metals vs. ..

For me it would be the Romeos. Whilst I caught sight of those lenses in Gold framed by that gorgeous Titanium colourway that look subtle yet screamed 'Serious Mother F*****'....

There was a pretty recent poll, and it showed Juliet as the overwhelming majority favorite. I voted XX in that poll, but I did not have a Romeo at the time. My opinion has now changed to Romeo 1 followed by XX as a close second.

Juliet, XX, XS, R1 and R2 are all on Equal terms for me. The penny just is too small. I am fortunate enough to have the right shape head for just about any frame other than one that is too small.

I'm brand new to this forum but not new to Oakley.

XS is the best frame Oakley ever made in my opinion. They don't allow as much light around the frame for practicality and every day use, but they also look BADA$$!!! Juliets are up there as well in the good looks. Just bought a pair of infinite heroes and I can't stop looking at them.

As for the new school, I tried on the badman the week it came out by chance, and although it wasn't an authentic xmetal in my mind, they were the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn. Have two pairs now!

Haven't owned Romeos or XX so I can't comment on them.

I'm brand new to this forum but not new to Oakley.

XS is the best frame Oakley ever made in my opinion. They don't allow as much light around the frame for practicality and every day use, but they also look BADA$$!!! Juliets are up there as well in the good looks. Just bought a pair of infinite heroes and I can't stop looking at them.

As for the new school, I tried on the badman the week it came out by chance, and although it wasn't an authentic xmetal in my mind, they were the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn. Have two pairs now!

Haven't owned Romeos or XX so I can't comment on them.

Welcome to the forum. Have to agree XS is up there probably 3rd in line for me behind R1 and XX.

For me, it's R1, XX, Juliet, X Squared. I also have one Penny, but they are too small for my face. I don't count the Madman or Badman as X Metals.

Back