• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Serial X-metal/ruby In Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm going to list these here and hope for a quick sale. If they don't sell here I'll let the auction run its course, I have an idea of where it will end and obviously fees will take away from that so they'll be slightly cheaper here. They're initial run juliets in x-metal/ruby. The ruby in the lenses is really good as you can see in the pictures which actually somewhat fail to convey how good it really is. They've never been worn short of trying them on here and there. The nose is tight and so are the stems. The lenses are scratch free. There are two small scuffs I would call them on top of the orbitals but they're tiny and there from new. Once you get your hands on them, it's obvious they've never been worn. They do come with the box, bag, and coin. The box is not the one they came in originally but it is an x-metal/ruby box. They are an X serialed pair as stated, it's X0014336 I think, I'm not taking them out of their packaging at this point to avoid harming them. I'll ask for $480 shipped via USPS in the CONUS. Paypal is the only payment method right now, gift it or add the fees. I'll entertain any offer, the worst I can say is no. No trades at all tho. I need the cash. Worst case, I let the ebay auction run its course and I should get what I'm looking for.

2012-06-18184004.jpg

2012-06-18183856.jpg

2012-06-18184102.jpg

2012-06-18185505.jpg

The last pic was my attempt at showing the scuffs, like I said, they're minor.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.