• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared 24K Just Came In Today!

doowutchyalike

I should Work at Oakley
NC
Well, I went out on a limb and ordered these, they actually are great to look at, but I can't see myself wearing them out anywhere, but you never know. To halt all the rumors, I have #93/750, so they are limited to 750. That number is etched just like that on the opposite arm they usually etch on. The other side has the SKU etched in it. Overall, I like them, they will definitely catch the eye of other sunglass fanatcs like us if you're wearing them out! They come with a cool ballistic case with a gold X on it.
Picture017.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

DAMN SWEET DUDE . . .
where do you got them?
online it's still on coming soon!

Even if im a Goldbrook owner i think its too blingy, and i dont like this lens, 24k would have fit better (especially for the name)

24K polarized would be awesome with the frame or just the option to get a pair 24k polarized lenses . . .

Now that i see the actual picture, they look REALLY cool. But i agree that i can't see myself ever wearing these. Someone on here needs to buy the plasma/ice frame and make this into a X Metal XX 24K clone :smile: