• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared And XX Comparison

You might be able to find a Half X at the vaults. They're still on sale if available. Those are a lot smaller and might work for you. It's still an X Metal. You could also look into wires. There were a ton of those yesterday when i was there. A lot of cool color ways too.

If you are able to find one you should def at least try them on and see for yourself. Personally the XX is my favorite x metal to wear. They provide more coverage for me than the Juliet while still following the awesome styling of the Juliet. The x squared is nice in its own right but for me the styling isnt as nice. Just my opinion though. Also, I love the looks of the hammerstems on the XX. That being said though, as others have mentioned finding a pair in an Oakley store/vault is going to be a real long shot.

If I can find an xx it will probably be on eBay so I just have to convince my wife about buying them before our la trip. Hopefully I'll find something nice while in la too . I know that the penny is also discontinued but can someone shed some light on how small they are, I have fives squared that fit great I find the lens is just the right height. Thanks for your help

Penny's are quite small. The lens height is considerably less than that of five squared. It's somewhat difficult to compare because the penny lenses are much more of a long narrow lens as compared to the five squared which is more proportionate. Fives squared fit me alright because the lens shape is one the accommodates a lot of different faces however they are smaller than what I prefer. My experience with the penny is that while they are a great pair of glasses it takes a special face to wear them. I know a few people who they work great for but it seems many people have a hard time pulling them off.

hope this helps bro..
scam402.jpg

Back