1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. Looking to purchase a scratch free bip lens for an x squared. Can pay outright. Or possibly trade for a bnib gascan or fuel cell. I think I have Bob burnquist gascan and Stephen Murray fuel cells .. maybe a monster dog crystal black or stealth frame or something. Let me know what you have. Cheers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure there value but I have a BNIB set.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ooh ok. Well. There was a set here on the forum I missed that were 80$ but obviously that was just someone's sale thread. (Not sure if they were with box, or unmounted from a frame ) How you value them is your choice and we can try work something out? thanks for your reply.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is your location?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I live in uk. So obviously I would pay the extra shipping from what you would want from a sale within U.S.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you are interested in paying the shipping, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    if sale falls through, I've got brand new sets available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.