1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've had these for a few years so they have some wear to them. The lenses have a few scratches on them 5/10, the frames are in better condition 8/10, and the rubbers are starting to rip. Need these gone so shoot me some reasonable offers and i'll get back to you asap.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You need to list a price. Forum rules.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about that. I'll start at $350 OBO. Just don't know where a good starting point is for these. Also forgot to say they come with the original bag, soft vault case, and the oakley cleaning kit I just bought.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pics?

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm at work currently. I'll post some tomorrow morning.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First dibs, PM'd. Waiting for pics.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    been looking for this combo for a custom pair but the 5/10 @$350 puts it a bit out of range

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just for the record, no box - no coin?