• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Ducati Oakley Store Has 2 Pair-School Me Please

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
How many did they make? Rare? Would they be worth buying? They have 2 pair @ $395.00ea. One pair is NIB and the other is the display pair.
Also have 2 Pairs XS Plasma/Fire Iridium Polarized (Want) and I think 1 pair Carbon/Black Iridium(?)

Please help me out.

They're not rare, it's just that they're being discontinued that's why they're becoming scarce. It's up to you if they're worth buying or not since you are paying msrp for them.

Thanks for the replies. I really want the Plasma/Polarized Fire Iridium ones (then I'll have Fire & Ice), just didn't know if the Ducati's where 'really' special, lol

Thanks for the replies. I really want the Plasma/Polarized Fire Iridium ones (then I'll have Fire & Ice), just didn't know if the Ducati's where 'really' special, lol

I missed a brand new pair of Ducatis a couple of weeks ago at $385 and regret not grabbing them when they were there. I thought about it too long and they sold. If you have the spare cash to get them it would not be a bad investment...although the Plasma is awesome!! Can't go wrong with either.

You should buy them all. Do they still have the XS Plasma/Fire in stock?

Back