So after having my Juliet serviced by X-man Customs, my X-squared felt loose all of the sudden. In other words, my standards changed when it comes to how tight the nose bridge should be. This is when I decided to take a dive and tighten my X-squared myself by purchasing Scienergy's (OXM Parts) newly designed flex coupler. Tools needed: .050 hex driver Exacto knife Here is how the oxm rubber is compared to oem (oxm in bag). OXM's rubber is a lot more stiff with the sides solid/closed while OEM was open..I'm not sure what Oakley was thinking The whole install took me around 10 minutes total. If you can turn a screwdriver, this can be easily done. My X-squared feels brand new again, even better to be honest. I don't have to worry about the nose bridge loosening anytime soon. If it does after several years of use, I am glad that this will be only a $15 fix through Scienergy in this forum. I purchased this last Thursday and received today, Monday. Great service and fast shipping from OXM parts! Below is a quick video I took of the process. Thank you in advance for watching. It is almost midnight here and wrote this before going to bed. I will post updates in the next few days.