• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X squared for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

(1) 2 polished complete. Frames like new The Lenes good but not mint great for daily use..... (2) 2xmetal finish complete. Both of frames are perfect. The Lenes, one set mint other for daily use...... (3) 2 Carbon polished, both of the frames in very nice shape but not mint. lenses nice for daily..... (4)1 carbon 00 black Nice shape OO lens I use but some would say just for display....I am only interested in trading for Xmetal xx , Romeos and Mars crater. Ichiro, infinite hero, May trade for X squared Ducati or Plasma. I may trade for other Xmetals but to be perfectly honest it would have to be pretty heavy trade leaning in my favor..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:popcorn:

Traded for one so one more added!

Last edited:
Ttt

Would you be at all interested in just a sale of a single X-Squared Carbon frames complete, no lenses, no box, nothing - just the frames complete with the rubber, bushings, ear socks, etc that only need a set of lenses? I lost my XS yesterday. I had a complete set with the -06, box, coin, papers, x-metal softvault, box, microfiber, etc, and I have plenty of replacement lenses just no frames.

Traded some still have some left

Last edited:
Money? Need pictures

Polished XS

How much for polished? I'm probably just gonna swap out lenses for silver/chrome polarized, so whatever deal I can get...
If you already have lenses like that & can swap them in...I'd like to see a pic of that with a price.

Top of the morning to O-Bros since this post started I have traded and added some so pics are what I have right now !!

Last edited: