1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    (1) 2 polished complete. Frames like new The Lenes good but not mint great for daily use..... (2) 2xmetal finish complete. Both of frames are perfect. The Lenes, one set mint other for daily use...... (3) 2 Carbon polished, both of the frames in very nice shape but not mint. lenses nice for daily..... (4)1 carbon 00 black Nice shape OO lens I use but some would say just for display....I am only interested in trading for Xmetal xx , Romeos and Mars crater. Ichiro, infinite hero, May trade for X squared Ducati or Plasma. I may trade for other Xmetals but to be perfectly honest it would have to be pretty heavy trade leaning in my favor.. X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg X squared  for Xmetal xx ,Mars crater ,Romeo - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/24/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.4%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded for one so one more added!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.4%
    Ttt

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you be at all interested in just a sale of a single X-Squared Carbon frames complete, no lenses, no box, nothing - just the frames complete with the rubber, bushings, ear socks, etc that only need a set of lenses? I lost my XS yesterday. I had a complete set with the -06, box, coin, papers, x-metal softvault, box, microfiber, etc, and I have plenty of replacement lenses just no frames.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded some still have some left

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Money? Need pictures

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polished XS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for polished? I'm probably just gonna swap out lenses for silver/chrome polarized, so whatever deal I can get...
    If you already have lenses like that & can swap them in...I'd like to see a pic of that with a price.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Top of the morning to O-Bros since this post started I have traded and added some so pics are what I have right now !!