• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared Going To Go Up In Value??

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I am wondering what you guys input is on whether or not you think the X-squares are going to rise in value with the inevitable discontinuation of that line. Another thing I have noticed over the last 5 months is that the mars has gone up over double. I bought a brand new pair off a guy on eBay that sold crap tons of craters for $180 bucks all day long back in june of 2011 now they are being sold for $300+ , and of course stupid me sold them 5 months ago for like $180 with extra lenses... Sigh

All metal eventually will go up because of the them being discontinued. Remember supply and demand.....

I have a pair still in the box, serialed, and sitting quietly on my shelf. Where they shall remain...LOL

I'm so glad I got mine a month or two ago. I paid $220 for a new pair from the dude who had a warehouse full of the things.

As for the X-Squared...yup, I'm counting on them going up in value. Despite what some people around here say, the XS do look good on a lot of people.

Latest Posts

Back