• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Lens Suggestions

ShadowBend

Oakley Beginner
PA USA
Hi All,
I recently purchased a pair of carbon x-squared (pics to come, will be picking them up tonight) and I am wondering about lenses. The lens they come with is the black iridium. I was looking on the oakley site and it looks like they still sell the standard lens colors. I really like the look of the ruby lens on my juliets, and think it might go ok with the carbon, but also feel like trying something different.
Can custom lenses be cut for the XS? What is everyone's favorite lens for the XS?

Hi All,
I recently purchased a pair of carbon x-squared (pics to come, will be picking them up tonight) and I am wondering about lenses. The lens they come with is the black iridium. I was looking on the oakley site and it looks like they still sell the standard lens colors. I really like the look of the ruby lens on my juliets, and think it might go ok with the carbon, but also feel like trying something different.
Can custom lenses be cut for the XS? What is everyone's favorite lens for the XS?

Custom cuts? Yes. I haven't had any done, but InfiniteHero told me the only x-metal frame he can't do custom cuts for is the R2.

Favorite? I really like the plasma / fire colorway, think fire would work with carbon, too. Or, in the other direction, ice.

Ruby is a classic choice.

Violet in carbon would be pretty cool, too. Add some LineGear violet rubbers and it'd look like some of the IH o-matter colorways...

I was thinking violet or an IH theme would be pretty neat. hmm maybe if they can be custom cut... might be a great option!

Ive got ruby/carbon and love it. Also have emerald.

Violet and fire look great too or ice. The world is your oyster

Got Fire in my Polished Carbon, would love to have Ice as well. Polished Carbon is such a great colorway.