• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X Squared Nose Bridge And Rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for plasma or polished nose bridge for x-squared.

Also looking for complete rubber set in orange or yellow. Should I just go with line gear on eBay? they are about $45. Is that a good price and are they good quality?

Some people reacted to this post.
Line gear is the only company to use for non OEM colors. You can also buy direct at linegear.ocnk.net

Username Hidden said:
Line gear is the only company to use for non OEM colors. You can also buy direct at linegear.ocnk.net

Thanks for quick reply! I will check them out. BTW, would you happen to have the nose bridge I’m looking for?

Are you looking for an actual XS nosebridge, or the rubber for the nosebridge? I've never even seen someone part out an XS and have a nosebridge for sale.

Edit: I misread and now see that you are looking for an actual nosebridge. I doubt you will ever find one, but good luck.

Username Hidden said:
Are you looking for an actual XS nosebridge, or the rubber for the nosebridge? I've never even seen someone part out an XS and have a nosebridge for sale.

Edit: I misread and now see that you are looking for an actual nosebridge. I doubt you will ever find one, but good luck.

Correct. I’m doing a project and trying to see if I can find actual parts, not rubbers.