• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared nose bridge rubber

MikeD

Oakley Enthusiast
First time visiting this forum. Thought I'd try here to get some information. I have a pair of Oakley X squared with a loose nosebridge. At first I thought it was a loose screw, but found out it wasn't. It looks like there is a rubber gasket that is used to firm up the wiggle, and mine has deteriorated away. I called Oakley, and they said I would have to send it in and pay for a tune up at 65.00. I just replaced all of the other rubber pieces on these and don't want to have to pay that much for the nosebridge rubber unless I have to. Are there any other ways to get the gaskets? Let me know your thoughts. I have purchased so many Oakleys in the past, and these are my favorite. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the information. I just got my other new rubber pieces from them. I didn't see that they offered the Flex Couplers. Just got them ordered.

Xs can be tuned up fairly easily on your own. Just be sure to have a quality Allen or torx driver. .050 Allen works well or a t5 torx fits well for removing the xs nose pins.

Yeah, I have the correct tools to do all of the work. This is my 2nd pair of Xsquared (my first ones were stolen). My first ones were the platinum frame, which I liked better. My current ones are the darker frame.

Back