• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Officially Sold Out On Oakley.com

jbrew

Oakley Expert
For the last few months, oakley had a few pairs still in stock. I called today trying to order and was told there are none. All parts are also out of stock.

The website still shows the Plasma/Fire Iridium (POLARIZED) - OO6011-04 as available. That does not always mean much, but all others show sold out.

I wanted plasma/ice x. I called the Ostore near me and they located me one and had it shipped to their store. This only works if u live near one.

The website still shows the Plasma/Fire Iridium (POLARIZED) - OO6011-04 as available. That does not always mean much, but all others show sold out.

That is the one I called about. My pair was just stolen out of my car, so I was going to purchase another. Oakley rep was not sure why is showed in stock, but he was %100 percent sure they were sold out. Then he checked all the skus for me.

You should go ahead and order online. Maybe the person you talked to just missed something. Anyway, the worst that could happen is you get a order cancellation in a few days, the best that could happen is that you get them in the mail in a week.

Back