1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I have no idea why but if you put X Squared I the search field at Altrec it gives you a result but if you click on it they say its sold out. BUT....if you click on their Winter closeout banner and narrow by brand to Oakley, you get an X Squared result with purchase options. All Carbon or Polished Carbon...but if you want one...good prices. I got a coupon in the package with the $210 X Squared Ruby I didn't keep and just purchased a Carbon Black Iridium for $180 shipped which will be my around the house, lawn mowing, car washing beater pair.

Oakley X Squared Sunglasses - Save Up to 80% at Altrec Outlet

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Bargain! I'd be all over a Polished Carbon/Black if they shipped to Oz.

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

A beater pair of metals?? Can you say baller?!?!

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

ROFL....well I was thinking about getting like a Split Jacket or Fast Jacket for that...but they're all in the $110 to $150 range and I thought why do that when (after I sell the coin and box etc it comes in) I can have a metal for $140? That said I'm like already jonesing for maybe some Emerald lenses or maybe even Linegear Turquoise

5. Mr. K

Mr. K Oakley Enthusiast

Awsome! $140 is like a CL price only you are buying BNIB.

Too cool, Glad a stand up guy is scoring the deals.

Wish it were me, but happy for you. Great that you can find these deals as opposed to some scalper.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

very nice find. im sure that wont be there for too long

7. Jaytron

Jaytron Oakley Beginner

wow, I wish I had known about this earlier! I bought a pair of Juliets from Altrec last week, If I knew thay had X squareds I would have totally bought a pair of those. I would have been really heartbroken if they had Polished Squareds on sale.

8. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

I bought a pair tonight but agree with Jaytron I wish I would have know about this when they had the Juliets for that discount price