• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared On Altrec $210 And $240

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I have no idea why but if you put X Squared I the search field at Altrec it gives you a result but if you click on it they say its sold out. BUT....if you click on their Winter closeout banner and narrow by brand to Oakley, you get an X Squared result with purchase options. All Carbon or Polished Carbon...but if you want one...good prices. I got a coupon in the package with the $210 X Squared Ruby I didn't keep and just purchased a Carbon Black Iridium for $180 shipped which will be my around the house, lawn mowing, car washing beater pair.

Oakley X Squared Sunglasses - Save Up to 80% at Altrec Outlet

A beater pair of metals?? Can you say baller?!?!

ROFL....well I was thinking about getting like a Split Jacket or Fast Jacket for that...but they're all in the $110 to $150 range and I thought why do that when (after I sell the coin and box etc it comes in) I can have a metal for $140? That said I'm like already jonesing for maybe some Emerald lenses or maybe even Linegear Turquoise

ROFL....well I was thinking about getting like a Split Jacket or Fast Jacket for that...but they're all in the $110 to $150 range and I thought why do that when (after I sell the coin and box etc it comes in) I can have a metal for $140? That said I'm like already jonesing for maybe some Emerald lenses or maybe even Linegear Turquoise

Awsome! $140 is like a CL price only you are buying BNIB.

Too cool, Glad a stand up guy is scoring the deals.

Wish it were me, but happy for you. Great that you can find these deals as opposed to some scalper.

wow, I wish I had known about this earlier! I bought a pair of Juliets from Altrec last week, If I knew thay had X squareds I would have totally bought a pair of those. I would have been really heartbroken if they had Polished Squareds on sale.

Back