1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi All,

I am looking for the X-Squared OO6011-06 BNIB Polished Carbon with all the contents including coin, paperwork etc included.

The terms of my sale would be agree sale and request seller list of eBay for final payment and shipping. If US seller I would ship to a US address.

Thanks,

DSJ

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Just a suggestion - if you go through ebay your cost will be higher, to cover the ebay fees. If you instead require paypal goods & services, you're equally protected but without the extra ebay fees...

GLWB.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for this - I can also give this a go...assume my Paypal account will allow.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    It's the way most exchange transactions around here are handled... Some people try to do it Friends and Family instead of Goods and Services to avoid paypal fees, but that has no buyer protection.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks - just had a look. That should work then. Now just need a seller :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sourced this now. This can be closed.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Mods won't close it for you; you can lock it yourself using the thread tools in the top right, or by checking the box next to the thread on the forum thread list.

Congrats on the score!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.