• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared polarized lenses

You can, if you're prepared to pay for a full service too. In the last two weeks I received back my X Metal XX glasses from Oakley after getting a complete service. When they called to confirm payment I was able to also pay for a pair of new Ice iridium lenses.

That is in Europe though, so perhaps they don't have them in the US any more. I also don't know how many they have or if they will get more. But given that people have been saying for a long time that you can't get X Metal XX lenses, thought that info might be useful to some.
Here they don't have parts for. X XX anymore

You can, if you're prepared to pay for a full service too. In the last two weeks I received back my X Metal XX glasses from Oakley after getting a complete service. When they called to confirm payment I was able to also pay for a pair of new Ice iridium lenses.

That is in Europe though, so perhaps they don't have them in the US any more. I also don't know how many they have or if they will get more. But given that people have been saying for a long time that you can't get X Metal XX lenses, thought that info might be useful to some.
I've trid Oakley in the US for those lenses to no avail> Oh, well! Gotta do what ya gotta do, eh?

Idk I've had aftermarket lenses and they are way too thin and flimsy for me. The part of Oakley that means the most to me is the lense technology. U aren't getting that with aftermarket.

Has anyone dealt with Revant before? How was the experience?

i have heard they are better now. i ordered their violet lenses for a holbrook and gascan a little over a year ago and they were wavy. thicker in some spots than others. you could see the waves on the surface and you could see distortions when you put the glasses like 10 inches in front of you and moved them back and forth. like a fun house mirror.

the only good aftermarket ones i have tried were Fuse. i stay all Oakley for lenses now, but i still have the set of fuse in my square wire 2.0 spring hinge. i don't really wear that pair much now a days. so i didn't want to spend money on having some Oakley lenses custom cut for them.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back