• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Polished Carbon Polarized Black Iridium

Postie turned up today with an exciting package of Oakley goodness. A brand new pair of X-Squared with Polished Carbon frame with Polarized Black Iridium. While it might not be the most exciting pair of sunnies in the world considering they Retail for $609 in Australia and they ended up costing $236 delivered after using an ebay voucher I am super happy.
dscn1059j.th.jpg

With his new friends.
dscn1063i.th.jpg

Nice score! I know what you mean by the prices here in Australia. Sydney O-Store tried to sting me for $600+ for the Ducati X-Squared!! No thanks!! Not when I got a pair shipped from a Ducati dealer in the U.S. for $275!

Yeah it is insane the mark up here. I really think Oakley in Australia need to adjust their prices. More and more people are importing and selling on ebay and for those that are willing to be patient then it's even cheaper again direct from the US. My first pair from the US i paid for express post which was quick but did end up costing 20 bucks more. This time i settled for regular to keep the cost down yeah it took over 2 weeks to get here but well worth the wait.