1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Tap Twist Snap

Tap Twist Snap Oakley Beginner

Postie turned up today with an exciting package of Oakley goodness. A brand new pair of X-Squared with Polished Carbon frame with Polarized Black Iridium. While it might not be the most exciting pair of sunnies in the world considering they Retail for $609 in Australia and they ended up costing $236 delivered after using an ebay voucher I am super happy. X-Squared Polished Carbon Polarized Black Iridium - dscn1059j.th.jpg

With his new friends.
    X-Squared Polished Carbon Polarized Black Iridium - dscn1063i.th.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Nice score! I know what you mean by the prices here in Australia. Sydney O-Store tried to sting me for $600+ for the Ducati X-Squared!! No thanks!! Not when I got a pair shipped from a Ducati dealer in the U.S. for $275!

3. Tap Twist Snap

Tap Twist Snap Oakley Beginner

Yeah it is insane the mark up here. I really think Oakley in Australia need to adjust their prices. More and more people are importing and selling on ebay and for those that are willing to be patient then it's even cheaper again direct from the US. My first pair from the US i paid for express post which was quick but did end up costing 20 bucks more. This time i settled for regular to keep the cost down yeah it took over 2 weeks to get here but well worth the wait.

4. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Totally agree. Oakley Australia are milking. I understand prices won't be 1:1 but their markup is extreme.

Nice pickup. I really want a pair!

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah prices in australia suck. haha!

6. jhettler23

jhettler23 Oakley Beginner

Nice Grab!!