1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi
    Anyone (pref UK) want to swap their carbon X-Squared frame for my polished frame?
    I've got VR28 lenses which I'd rather keep as they are awesome lenses so just looking to swap frames.
    Cheers
    Steve

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    See if you can sell your polished frame to DCon. That guy likes shiny things :cool-20:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What condition is your polished frame?
    Please upload some pics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    +1, I have a carbon frame. Also let us know what the model # is on the XS. Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll upload some pics tomorrow as I've been away for the weekend and all my pics are on my work PC. The model number is OO6011-05 (polished frame/VR28 lens)
    Cheers
    Steve

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man I would buy your frame or trade you for a carbon XS AND upgrade you to black iridium polarized and no additional cost.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting for condition and pics.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks like we have an auction going on here...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am interested in the frame