1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Arron1980

Arron1980 Oakley Enthusiast

Hi everyone. I'm after your expert opinions..... I'm thinking of selling my X Squared Plasma ice. They are mint in box. 9.5/10. What is the current value for these in mint condition fully boxed? Thankyou

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. XMetalAddict

XMetalAddict Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Recently I have purchased two XSs:

Carbon/Black Iridium: ~£300 (8/10, missing papers) biding on ebay
    Ducati: ~£380 (9.8/10) from Oakley Forum

Both fully boxed with coin

The Polished and Plasma seem to be rarer beasts, at least in UK. Depending on the condition of yours I would say upwards of £300. At this point I should have shut up as I would like a Plasma and a Polished set, LOL!!!

4. mercat

mercat Oakley Enthusiast

Im sure most can relate if it were US$..
    congratz on the newest hauls..but I guess some are trying to drive the prices of the XS got a little bit too high..for me its not forum price anymore..I know we can any put any price we want and as long as someone here buys it then its fine..but if you are really part of this forum and not just trying to have a business,we should consider realistic prices..this forum is not ebay..

5. XMetalAddict

XMetalAddict Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

From £ to $ simply times by 1.5

300=450
    380=570 (but this did include $20 postage)

The reason for giving UK pricing is that @Arron1980 is based here. One of the issues we have is that prices are way higher here in UK and mostly we do take the hit because of posting from UK and the potential tax that we get clobbered with from countries outside Europe (this is a bit Russian roulette as to whether it gets applied). At least that is my reasoning.

By the way the Ducati (almost BNIB) was Forum Price, ouch!

6. mercat

mercat Oakley Enthusiast

I do understand when its outside US..Im from overseas too..Oakleys outside US have higher retail prices because of tax..

7. khronick

khronick Oakley Beginner

Paid 675 for a like new xs x-metal/ruby.... i'd say round $550-600.