1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Arron1980

Arron1980 Oakley Enthusiast

I've been an oakley fan for as long as I can remember and have a small X Metal collection. The one x metal I was always curios about was the x squared, so I've taken the plunge and bought one off a member from here. Really excited to receive them. Will post pics when I receive them. What are everyone's opinions of the x squared??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I like the fit of the XS. They have good coverage for me and the earstems not being as long the other x metals is something that I also like. They fit me good, I just wish they weren't so expensive so I could have more lol.

3. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

They look sexy on the outside... But I didn't like the fit on me. But that is just me! I am used to giant plastic frames, that's all. You have a few metals, so don't mind me...

4. Arron1980

Yes they are getting more expensive so it will be just the one pair for me lol

5. Manish

Manish Oakley Collector

Wishful thinking.......;)

6. Arron1980

Just one more x metal I said...... That was 5 x metals ago lol

Manish likes this.
  7. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

4 of my 7 metals are XS's, so i do love that frame. i wear my polished carbon/emerald pair quite a bit.

sometimes i wish they had the look of the rivets on the nose bridge for that mad science look. i do like the ease of rebuilding with the screws instead though.

Carrera1963 likes this.