• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X squared purchase

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
I've been an oakley fan for as long as I can remember and have a small X Metal collection. The one x metal I was always curios about was the x squared, so I've taken the plunge and bought one off a member from here. Really excited to receive them. Will post pics when I receive them. What are everyone's opinions of the x squared??

I like the fit of the XS. They have good coverage for me and the earstems not being as long the other x metals is something that I also like. They fit me good, I just wish they weren't so expensive so I could have more lol.

They look sexy on the outside... But I didn't like the fit on me. But that is just me! I am used to giant plastic frames, that's all. You have a few metals, so don't mind me...

4 of my 7 metals are XS's, so i do love that frame. i wear my polished carbon/emerald pair quite a bit.

sometimes i wish they had the look of the rivets on the nose bridge for that mad science look. i do like the ease of rebuilding with the screws instead though.

Latest Posts

Back