• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared size comparison

Off topic, but is there a thread for craziest/coolest things seen in the reflections of lenses?

Haha, I love the banter on this forum :D

Would I be on that list? ;)

Yup, you are one of the members I see in both frames that both suit you! Although now I'm told not to trust your face, so I'm confused & scared... maybe a little hungry too:confused: lol

Ok, here are the shots as suggested..

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The trouble with x metals is they really show up how asymmetrical my face/ head is whatever pair of Juliet's I wear they always stick out more on my left side as seen in the down look shot!

Cheers guys

The trouble with x metals is they really show up how asymmetrical my face/ head is whatever pair of Juliet's I wear they always stick out more on my left side as seen in the down look shot!

Cheers guys

I thought I was the only one. Lol. Same for me, but it's the right side of my head.

Haha, I love the banter on this forum :D

Yup, you are one of the members I see in both frames that both suit you! Although now I'm told not to trust your face, so I'm confused & scared... maybe a little hungry too:confused: lol

Ok, here are the shots as suggested..

View attachment 176583
View attachment 176584
View attachment 176585
View attachment 176586

Cheers guys

same here - all my metals have size 15 temple shocks one side, 25's the other.....

Latest Posts

Back