• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared T-Shock On Juliet?

MTBer

Oakley Beginner
I just received a new pair of ice iridium Juliets, and with the smaller nosebombs they fit great. But, I was wondering if I might be able to use an extra set of X squared T-shocks I have sitting around to relax the fit slightly and save the flex coupler a little wear and tear.The X-squared shocks are a little longer, but it appears that they could be trimmed down to size with a razorblade. Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited:
The XS Tshocks are hollow. If you cut them and puncture the air pocket inside them, they may not perform as well. Just a thought. Might be better off modifying a regular Juliet T shock by trimming its thickness a bit.

I called Oakley just a couple weeks ago and they sent me a brand new set of the hollow t-shocks for my XS. Either they literally JUST ran out, or maybe the CSR you talked to made a mistake. The guy who helped me out sounded like a big fan and really knew his stuff.

Krank, are you sure the XS shocks have an air pocket? They just seem hollow with a really thin layer of rubber.

Back