• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-Squared VR28 BIP + ??? For Some Romeo 1s

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey everybody! I picked up these XS to replace my stolen Juliets, but they just don't work for me. I want to try out some Romeo 1s next. The X-Squared are mint and complete with box, coin, microfiber bag, and X-Metal soft vault. The original receipt is even in the box. I know that I may have to add some cash to the deal, but I would love to find a comparable pair of R1s. Not looking to sell just yet - I want to see if I can find what I am after first. Let me know what you've got. I can take and send more pics if necessary. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time...

XS1_zps075fecde.jpg

XS4_zpsc09e12d1.jpg

XS3_zps9bfe32f4.jpg

XS2_zps2c563ff0.jpg

DSC01947_zps622ba1c9.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Oooooh!!! Those are my favorite XS! I know most here would think i am crazy, but if I had a Romeo 1, i would trade you even up in a heartbeat! I just dont get the big deal when it comes to Romeo 1's. GLWT!

Username Hidden said:
Oooooh!!! Those are my favorite XS! I know most here would think i am crazy, but if I had a Romeo 1, i would trade you even up in a heartbeat! I just dont get the big deal when it comes to Romeo 1's. GLWT!
Thanks, Guru. Hopefully someone else feels the same way you do!!! :wink:

Willing to sell the glasses?

Username Hidden said:
Willing to sell the glasses?
Not looking to sell yet. Thanks for your interest.

Ok, I call dibs if you do!

Send me a PM if/when the time comes...with what you want out of them :)

Also my favorite colorway for the XS. Good luck

Username Hidden said:
Also my favorite colorway for the XS. Good luck
Thanks. Lots of offers if I want to sell, but no R1 trade offers yet...

As I am sure you already have guessed, finding any R1 for trade is a very difficult prospect. It's hard enough to find one simply for sale at a decent price never-mind finding the perfect person who both has an R1 they are looking to get rid of and that same person wanting an XS. Certainly not impossible, but good luck!

Username Hidden said:
As I am sure you already have guessed, finding any R1 for trade is a very difficult prospect. It's hard enough to find one simply for sale at a decent price never-mind finding the perfect person who both has an R1 they are looking to get rid of and that same person wanting an XS. Certainly not impossible, but good luck!
No doubt. Keeping my fingers crossed, though... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.