• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-Squared VR28 BIP + ??? For Some Romeo 1s

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
A bit but at the cost of a R1. Sweeten the deal and u night get a hit hehe
That's why I added the +??? to the title and mentioned cash in the original post. I wish I had something more enticing to sweeten the deal with!!! My Juliets were stolen, so I am simply trying to "expand my X-Metal horizons" and try some different stuff out... :grin:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That's why I added the +??? to the title and mentioned cash in the original post. I wish I had something more enticing to sweeten the deal with!!! My Juliets were stolen, so I am simply trying to "expand my X-Metal horizons" and try some different stuff out... :grin:

Ouch that sucks and I didn't really notice that hahaha my bad. I'll think about it. I traded and sold my r1s except for the lone survivor but she doesn't get much face time.

What are you wanting in cash for the x-squared.

Username Hidden said:
What are you wanting in cash for the x-squared.
Just looking for trades at the moment. Thanks!

ralph, i got what you want... well in the mail. I will hit you up when i get it in, then we can talk...

in the meantime:

yhatugy6.jpg

see which one fits you best!

Username Hidden said:
ralph, i got what you want... well in the mail. I will hit you up when i get it in, then we can talk...

Awesome!!! Hit me up when you get 'em...

Still available. I am also looking for a new/like-new set of Romeo 1 OEM etched BI lenses (another long-shot, I know). For the right price, I would accept these as a partial trade toward the XS. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.