• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared X-Metal Finish LENS OPTIONS (PICS!!)

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Alright so I'm adding an X-Metal finish XS and would like to see what other people have installed in theirs in the way of lenses.

I've never been pleased with pretty much any Ruby XS lens (and I already have that combo in the Juliet anyway in a truer Ruby) so looking for what some outside the box combos look like or what people think might look good (and not limited to OEM). I have some BIP lenses I'm considering tossing in there- I'm not much for more subdued looks but, I think that be a bad ass look but I can't find any pics of it LOL

Thanks all as always.

i always think if the frame is simple the lens should be flashy and vice versa. so in order of preference,

violet, fire, 24k, emerald, ice.

forgot pics...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428023027.839849.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428023070.889413.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428023137.688156.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428023214.855532.jpg

sorry dont have time to swap around lenses for the xsquareds. but i hope these help.

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooh just a thought you should get some sapphires cut! those would look SICKKK

Alright so I'm adding an X-Metal finish XS and would like to see what other people have installed in theirs in the way of lenses..
So, in x-metal Juliets I have ruby, jade, chrome, tungsten polarised and two frames that have yet to receive their final lenses - one I have specific plans for, the other I think will get one of the Prizms.

Correct me if wrong, but BadMan is an 8 curve and a 6 for Asian fit. The sapphire lenses also appear to only source from a BadMan; meaning they're quite expensive lenses to craft. Maybe another somewhat more economical donor will appear that can be had for sub $150.

I have Violet lenses in daily XMXX and in a Finito so my vote goes there. Ice and Emerald, IMO are more subtle lenses. In general I would prefer neutral bases tints over contrast but make an exception for Violet.

Latest Posts

Back